It's NOT Barbie, it's 'The Beach!'

Friday, November 16, 2007

Lie # 74: Credit cards come with a rewards program.

Hahaha! Gotcha, sucker!
I received a notice from a credit card company that we were nearing our limit on a card that has a low line of credit. In the same envelope I received a notice telling me that I was eligable for triple reward points for the next three months on all purchases totaling $900 or more each month. This basically translates to this: I put $2700 on a credit card in three months and I will receive $50 in Amazon gift certificates. If I do this, I will also acrue $39 each month in over the limit fees ($117 for those aforementioned 3 months). You do the math.

4 comments:

Rick and Michelle said...

I love your Blog! I am so glad that you made one too and the pictures are so cute. Tell little Jerry Michelle says hi.

Big Mac said...

I love all the businesses out there that make there money on all us dumb folk.

Jenny said...

are you calling me dumb??

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.