It's NOT Barbie, it's 'The Beach!'

Friday, November 16, 2007

Lie #18: Good people never wish the wind out of another's sails.


My 6 year old son and I were having lunch together in the school cafeteria and he was talking about a friend of his in his kindergarten class. He tells me, "Mom, he is always on green." I said that was good because he obviously tried very hard to make good choices. He leans into me and whispers, "Well, sometimes I wish he were on yellow because he's ALWAYS on green." It took all I had...


So then I started wondering, how many times have I wished for someone else to be on yellow because they are so perfect? I lost count after the time I wished some beautiful, well manicured stranger, who asked me if i knew what causes babies, would become impregnated with Michael Jackson's child.


I should have lunch with my kids more often. I am obviously in good company.

4 comments:

mindyluwho said...

Yay! I can comment!

Lie #25- you do not make me laugh...

Phae-Jae said...

Lie #4756-That Kid is not Cute!

Jenny said...

we tried our best to make him cute...

Unknown said...

Freak'n RN...must be an Eastman thing. LOL! ;-)