It's NOT Barbie, it's 'The Beach!'

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Have you ever felt out of place?

Friday was 50's dress-up day at school. My 'friend', Radonn, told me about it late Thursday night. She said she was going to dress up like someone from the movie Hairspray. She said it was going to be really fun. I woke up late, got dressed in the most retro clothes I had on hand, begged the boys to dress like John Travolta, but they have some amazing self-preservation instinct that they must have inherited from their daddy, and left for school. My friend sent me this little movie she made about 50's dress-up day at the school. It says it better than I ever could. Thanks Carla, but I noticed the picture of you in your outfit is missing...huh.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Jennifer 50's Drive-in Slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

mindyluwho said...

You are one cute chick...and I'll bet your kids in your class think you're the coolest teacher in the world for dressing up!

amber o said...

fryer,

I heart you! And I so miss your funny jenny-isms. Because I'm just not cool enough for facebook, I now have this really cool place on the internet where I've posted a few pics and a little bit of info, you may of heard of this sort of thing, it's called, a "fog", no wait, i think it's a "blog" anyway, check mine out,
miss you,
amber (Olson, used to be pingleton, we went to nsu together and chili's)
http://apingleton-olson.blogspot.com/