It's NOT Barbie, it's 'The Beach!'

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Do you ever just feel like something's not quite right?

It's been a very, very long day at school today. I told Jerry that it's been one of my top 5 worst days of the school year so far, and I just can't wait until I am done! This is what I'm sure I looked like to my students today:








And, I found this old picture of me before I began my gender replacement hormone therapy. Ahhh, memories. No wonder I didn't date much in high school.







And this is my twin sister who was a fetal alcohol baby. No one's seen her in a long, long time...she kinda looks like a pre-teen Brittany Spears, yeah...when she was a mousekateer. I'm telling you, there's something not quite right about her eyes...





So, like I said...it's been a very loooooonnng day.

2 comments:

mindyluwho said...

Are you sure it was the twin sister who was the fetal alcohol baby? I'm just askin...

Jenny said...

What? You're just askin what? I've been told that I look like you...I'm just sayin...