It's NOT Barbie, it's 'The Beach!'

Monday, December 1, 2008

Lie #4: It doesn't usually smell like this...






We are in Colorado looking for a home right now...and we signed a contract this evening on a fantastic one!! Yeah, us!! Only problem is that the entire town smells like Poo Pie! The builder says it doesn't usually smell like that and then the sales rep says it smells like this all the time except when it's winter and the cow poo in the neighboring town is frozen...so I asked myself, "Self, do you really want to live in Poo-ville?" Everyone knows how accustomed I have become to pooh, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that I have chosen to live in Poo-ville. Anyway, here's the house! Just be grateful you can't smell it...

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What?! You get to buy a brand new house? No fair!!! It's freakin gorgeous! No wonder you decided you'd get used to the smell! I love the kitchen and all the edge work and the arches and the stairway and the outside color and the extra garage and the fireplace and what-is that an upstairs study/family space?! Wow. So when will you be able to move into it? Uh-Merry Christmas to you, right?!

Anne-Marie said...

This post makes me laugh because just the other day as we were returning from dinner with my Brother & his wife, we got out of the car to find the most awful poo smell infiltrating our neighborhood. It's sort of embarrassing-kind of like when a bathroom in your house stinks, but it's actually your neighborhood.

Nancy Face said...

It's beautiful! I'm thinking that maybe a house like this could persuade me to live in Poo-ville! ;)