It's NOT Barbie, it's 'The Beach!'

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Lie #11: We'll be ready to close on the 27th, no...the 6th, uh...maybe the 9th. Okay, let's shoot for the 12th, I mean the 9th.


View from the front door...

Kitchen viewed from the living room...

Formal family room and dining room from the front entry...

Our upstairs loft...the master bedroom is off the door there...

This is our view from the back windows. The fence you see on the left backs up to our back yard. It was actually taken from the other side of the street.


OK, here are pictures of the house in a more completed state. If you are sick of looking at this, then go somewhere else cuz this is occupying most of my time right now, directly or indirectly, and at least I can have some happy thoughts by looking at the final outcome! Jerry will be leaving us sometime between Jan 9-12...sniff, sniff. I can't even imagine living life here without him. I so look forward to 6 o'clock every night when I know I can expect to hear his happy "HI!" to whichever kid gets to the door first. We have kicked it into high gear around our house this week. Anyone have any extra boxes? We could certainly use them!!

2 comments:

mindyluwho said...

Sometimes I pull out my houseplans and just sit and stare at them...

Alesa Larsen said...

The house looks great. Hang in there.