It's NOT Barbie, it's 'The Beach!'

Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's been one year already!!



I have actually blogged for a whole year. Well, technically it was on Nov 11th, but who's paying that much attention. It's like our kids birthdays...sometimes we don't even tell them it's their birthday because we aren't going to celebrate it until that weekend anyway and who wants to hear them cry all day because they aren't having their party right then?

Hmmm...maybe we went a little to far with that one...

Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday, Blog!

ps...the picture doesn't really have any relation to this post, but I think she is just the cutest thing since my last baby...and it's one that I actually have on my computer's hard drive. I know how you all love to look at her, and my sweet sister Mindy!!!

2 comments:

Christian (Chrissy) Anderson said...

I just found your blog through facebook. Hope you don't mind if I tag along. Looks pretty cute! I am horrible at keeping up with mine, so I maybe all you professional bloggers can inspire me!

Phae-Jae said...

Happy bloggie birthday!
Luv U

PS...what the heck was that student doctor doing? I need to hear "the rest of the story"!