It's NOT Barbie, it's 'The Beach!'

Monday, December 10, 2007

This is no lie!



My new look! I lose globs of hair after I give birth and especially around my hairline. So I decided I was tired of the baby bangs and decided to cut some real bangs. Exciting and scary, but unless people are lying to me, they seem to be going over well. My hunky husband isn't so sure about them, though. Ah well, can't please everyone!


The cute gal on the left is my friend from school. She teaches First grade. Cute, huh?

4 comments:

Phae-Jae said...

Bold move!

I think I like them...wait...Yes, I do like them!

mindyluwho said...

I like them. I've done the bang thing for a while now. It's a matter of keeping them straight...not the big bangs like in the 80's!

I can't believe how big your baby girl is! Even with the rash, she's a doll!

Jenny said...

yes, your right, Min. but for me i have to worry about them getting wet and wrinkling. i hate wrinkly bangs...

and thanks, Jessica is our princess here. literally royalty.

Elizabeth said...

I like the bangs. And your friend looks just like you!