It's NOT Barbie, it's 'The Beach!'

Monday, September 28, 2009

Lie #3: Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

This is one of the biggest cons of all time. There are certain things that little girls are just NOT supposed to do and I find myself constantly amazed at how much she is like her brothers! I've started a list.




Top 10 things little girls are NOT supposed to do:

10. Have stinky diapers. That's the boys dept...frog's and snail's????
9. Yell at me when I am fixing her hair. This truly shocked me. I just knew she was as anxious as me to get that hair up in a 'blip' (barrette and clip combined).
8. Hit someone. Against the laws of nature..
7. Scowl. How is it legal to make a pretty face do that?
6. Have boogers...or "boo-grrrrth". Again, totally the boys dept..
5. Get into Mom's lipstick and smear it on the carpet. Shocking. I'm having flashbacks to Jonah's vampire blood episode...
4. Say 'NO!' Am I supposed to teach her manners?! Seriously, I thought they came with them.
3. Say 'Mom, I hate you.' Still crying from that one.
2. Refuse a kiss from her parents. It's absurd.
1. Get dirty. I swear I thought girls were born with dirt repellant.





8 comments:

amber o said...

love the new pics! I've missed u! Welcome back!

It's Great To Be A Guidry said...

100% agree in this dept. That McHell revels in her own loud farting makes it hard to feel like a good mother.

I love and miss you, Jenny!!!!!

Phae-Jae said...

Rachel doesn't burp...she belches! And can do it on demand. Lovely.

amber o said...

I think I fixed my comments, you just have to make sure you click on comments & not on the envelope, write and let me know what's happening in your life!!

Roger said...

Where's that picture of you and Michael playing naked in the mud in our front yard?

Jenny said...

Ha, Roger! I forgot about that! I know, I was a huge tomboy...!

Claudia said...

About an hour ago...Carter said....where is that Jessica girl....She's my best friend and I miss her! Too Cute!!

Jenny said...

Claudia, all her besties are boys!