It's NOT Barbie, it's 'The Beach!'

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lie # 99: It Aint Easy Being Cheesy

Of course it's easy being cheesy. I do it all day long and so do most of my friends and family! Take lunch with my gal pals a few weeks ago.


Hey Jen...wanna be a model? Carrie and I think you'd be GREAT! Ha ha...


Really? I've always wanted to try it!



How about this?


No? What about this one...it's serious.


This?


You know what, just forget it. Ask Chelsie...I'm gonna eat.



Naw, I can't.


Well, OK!


Vogue!


At least it was a better attempt than Jenn's! You moved BOTH your arms!



I know, let's ask the waiter if he can take our picture and we can ALL be models!

8 comments:

mindyluwho said...

You are the Queen of Cheese...

amber o said...

I wanna eat pizza and act goofy with fryer!

Carla said...

I love, love , love it!!!!!!!!

Angela said...

I love love love your glasses!!

Elizabeth said...

Wow, you are way cool. Seriously, you are such a cool person. Seriously.

It's Great To Be A Guidry said...

YOU HAVE OTHER FRIENDS???

Jenny said...

Elizabeth, we've always known I was cool. Seriously, you don't need to keep telling me. Seriously.
;)

And Jessie, no...these aren't really my friends. Don't worry. You're still me only one...

Carrie said...

AWWWW, that was fun! Miss you hope you come back and visit soon!