It's NOT Barbie, it's 'The Beach!'

Thursday, June 11, 2009

A sad day

Last night one of my dear friends was given the terrible news that her husband had passed away. They were going through a painful divorce. He left behind 3 teenage boys and a sweet young daughter. It is a tragedy. I am very sad and I don't know what to say exactly. I had posted something earlier this morning but have taken it down to preserve her privacy more. I wish I could do something to help. Prayer is all I can offer at this moment. The picture I posted is in memorium of him. His wife, my friend, has a very strong faith in her Savior and is a strong woman who can pull through this. I love her very much and hope for peace in her life and in the lives of her children.

2 comments:

mindyluwho said...

The other post was still on my reader so I was able to read it. It was beautiful and hopeful. I prayed for your friend to find peace and comfort through all of this and to be able to find strength to help her children. How grateful I am for the merciful atonement of our loving Savior.

amber o said...

Hey Friend,
Where have you been! The pool in Tulsa wasn't the same without you & the boys! M & J had a good time despite your absence. How's CO treatin' you? I don't have a new email address for you, so drop me a line when you have some spare seconds, wait, you probably never have any spare seconds, have your nanny/housekeeper/personal assistant send me a shout out ; )
ap