It's NOT Barbie, it's 'The Beach!'

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Arrrghhh, Matey! Give me some root beer!

This is what Joel said upon learning that he was getting new beds that looked like a ship's steering wheel! Here is the finished product, along with their dresser. I'm working On a table and then I'll be putting up the wall decor. It's so fun! Jerry's bed is also pictured here...hey, he picked it out! I finally convinced him to lay the comforter the other way with the pin stripes showing and just a little of the other design showing when he folds it over! Jessica also took you on a tour of her new bedding!







3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Those beds look awesome and fun! And I love the bedding you picked out too, although I'm curious how Jerry ended up with his...but I'm not judging or anything. Just curious.

Jenny said...

Jerry saw that bedding on display at the store and decided that was what he wanted! It had lots of awesome nautical pillows and striped sheets that looked much more masculine that what the set came with! But hello, one of the decorative pillows was $70! No way! It does look better now that he flipped the bedspread over to show the stripes! He's too funny!

mindyluwho said...

I LOVE the way the beds turned out! They look like you bought them at a high priced furniture store!