It's NOT Barbie, it's 'The Beach!'

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Lie #15: I am not eco-friendly

I think I was insulted by someone yesterday. Because someone doesn't recycle their trash at home, does that make them a bad person? Do people really think that is the only way to make a difference in the world? How do people know what I AM doing to help the environment just because I don't want to walk around with a t-shirt that spews anti-gas propaganda? And I'm not talking about flatulence here, although apparently that can be harmful to the environment as well. So everyone just better learn to hold it.

2 comments:

amber o said...

Fryer,

You really don't contribute to our society unless you buy products from corporations. Get yourself down to Hot Topic at the mall and then you'll be hip and helping the environment.

Angela said...

We recycle and where shirts about it!! Just kidding! Well we do recycle but only because our 8 yr old is a nature environmentally friendly freak BUT only HE wears shirts to show it off!! Oh this comment makes me laugh!